Substance abuse is often a motivator or contributing factor of criminal behavior. As a result, substance abuse treatment is often included as part of sentencing or required for release from incarceration. Duke City Recovery Toolbox in Albuquerque works with local, state and federal parole departments to help convicted individuals get the outpatient treatment they need to live free of illicit substances.
Who Is Eligible for Parole Department Support Services
Individuals who have been released from the penal system and have remaining parole or probation requirements are eligible for support services from Duke City Recovery Toolbox.
Parole Department Support Service Coordination and Requirements
To make sure that your drug and/or alcohol abuse treatment meets your parole or probation requirements, you need to make sure to fully engage the parole department support services process.
- For most participants, you and/or your parole or probation officer (PO) initiate the process by contacting Duke City Recovery Toolbox.
- We will work with your PO to create a Memorandum of Understanding.
- You will be asked to sign releases allowing DCRT to send reports about your treatment progress to your PO.
Parole and probation requirements are made on a case-by-case basis. Please communicate with your PO to find out what additional requirements or steps may be necessary to fully comply with mandates for drug/alcohol treatment.
What You Can Expect from DCRT Support Services
At Duke City Recovery Toolbox, it doesn’t matter what brought you to seek treatment for opioid dependency or other substance abuse issue. Every participant is treated with dignity and respect.
Our mission is to help you get and stay sober to the greatest extent to which you are able. To do that we:
- Develop a personalized treatment plan to meet your needs
- Encourage you to titrate off any treatment medications as you progress through your treatment program
- Equip you with the tools you need to recognize triggers, develop healthy support systems and find effective coping mechanisms
At Duke City Recovery Toolbox, you can expect to find the resources you need for healing of your mind, body and spirt.
To learn more about parole department support services, please contact us.